hello folks,i bought a new savage 223 12 BTCSS about 6 weeks ago,put a used bushnell banner 6-18 x50 that i bought form a site.(all i could stretch to at the time) got it zeroed well hitting well inside an inch at 100 yards,went hunting, shot a few rabbits head shots at 150 -170 yards,i was well pleased,next day went hunting again,missed everything,checked zero,was off 2 1/2 ins to left ,,reset again,put 3 into an inch,went off shot a few more rabbits,all good,next day same thing missed 7 in a row,checked zero,was off by 2/12 inches to the right and inch high, ***,?? and so this has been the norm for the last 4 weeks,having to zero ever shoot,now im using the same horndy 55 grain factory rounds,the gun was not dropped,or banged in any way,its cleaned after every 100 shots to date,everything is tight,hawke mounts,no wind,prone off a bipod,on the same land,one day it groups well,next day its way off,do you think the scope is jacked,? i think so,i cant think of any other reason,was thinking of getting a new hawke vantage 6-24x50,any opinions on that scope? i used hawkes before with no problems on a hmr and 22lr.thanks in advance for help/advice........has anyone else ever had a similar issue?