The chassis on the 110 BA stealth chambered in .308 is an MDT LSS chassis. Basically I either have mlok rails on it for a bipod swivel to mount a bipod. I think utilizing the MLOK slots will be more sturdy than the sling swivel. I recently put on a custom shilen bull barrel that is very heavy. I was previously using a Harris bipod but it’s not study enough for the heavy weight now. I’m looking to get accu-Shot Atlas bipod, either a bt69ns Model but also leaning towards the BT72ns more now based on the wider stance it has which I hear is better to stabilize a heavier weapon. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the best mount options for the 17s size “lever mount” for sturdiness for the those 2 atlas models as I need a very sturdy bipod now but the one thing I don’t necessarily care for on the atlas is the more preload required compared to the Harris. Does anyone else recommend another bipod that will be extremely sturdy as I’m doing prone or bench shooting. I also need around 7-12” of height