I cleaned up my rifle and went out with a bunch of different types of ammo, cheap and expensive..

Here is what the best ammo did at 100yards.
SK Standard Plus

I had shot this target with some Wolf Target Match and they hit low so i was able to have the top half of the target to use the sighter box to test the SKs.
First round almost hit the x ring, aiming at the sighter box, brought it up some and the next round was just a lil low left. 3 clicks up and 2 right. Mag holds 5 rounds plus 1 in the chamber. Next 4 were just a hair under .5" at 100yds. Ill take that anyday!!
I had to wait till the wind died down between shots so i was out there for almost 6 hours

[img width=337 height=450]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/nonnieselman/Shooting/moto_0245.jpg[/img]

Most of the other ammo was a 2" group.. some about an inch.. i ran a bore snake down the barrel between brands and put rounds down it till i saw the group tighten up and then checked for groups.

I have 8 more diff ones to try before i settle on what to get, but i think the SK SP might be the ticket. And being subsonic it is very nice with the suppressor.

When i got thru i took the can off to clean it out and boy was it nasty, 600rds of good ole nasty 22.