Wondered what you Contender/Encore shooters are doing to set up your suppressed 300 Blackout/Whisper platforms. I'm thinking of getting into it for the sake of still wanting to shoot without doing further damage to these old ringing ears. Wondering if the there is a way to make a 16.25" barrel with suppressor look like it's nearly integral - or at least for some kind of shroud to start just after a standard forend so it doesn't look like a long skinny barrel with a big can hanging off the muzzle end. Purely cosmetic, I know, but I like things to look good, look symmetrical, and shoot good as well. My shootin' buddy says looks don't matter as long as it hits what you're aiming for, which is true of course. And the varmints don't care what it looks like either. But aesthetics are a matter of preference I suppose, and I like my firearms to look purty too. Anyway, I thought some of you may have been down this road already and might be interested in offering your thoughts, suggestions, experiences, and preferences along with pics if you have any to share. As always - much appreciated!