Thread: John Linebaugh

Basic Member

John Linebaugh

I have learned that John Linebaugh has passed away today. We are greatly diminished with his passing

That's sad news, prayers for the family. Rest in peace John.
    It's better to shoot for the moon and hit the fencepost than to shoot for the fencepost and hit the ground!

Basic Member
    RIP

I just heard the news about John Linebaugh's passing, and man, it's a real bummer. We've definitely lost someone special, and it's hitting us hard. Our community is truly diminished without him around.
    It's times like these that make us realize how important it is to cherish the folks we have in our lives, ya know? John was one of those gems who left a lasting impression on everyone he encountered. He'll be dearly missed, no doubt.
    On a brighter note, I wanted to mention something that's been on my mind. How about we come together and organize a Riley Gardner Memorial to honor both of these incredible individuals? It'd be a way for us to remember their legacies and show our support for their loved ones.

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of John Linebaugh. He was a true legend in the shooting community, and his contributions will be missed by all.
    I'm glad to see that you're thinking about organizing a memorial for him. I think that's a great way to honor his memory and celebrate his life.
    One idea would be to hold a shooting competition in his name. This could be a .500 Linebaugh shoot, or it could be open to all types of firearms. The proceeds from the competition could be donated to a charity that John supported.
    Another idea would be to hold a lecture or seminar about John's life and work. This would be a great way to educate others about his contributions to the shooting community.
    No matter what you decide to do, I'm sure it will be a fitting tribute to John Linebaugh. He was a true pioneer, and his legacy will live on for many years to come.