This is just a fun thread guys. Along the lines of those EDC threads, but I actually kinda hate those, LOL! I mean, they are fine… but for one thing I’ve always hated the term EDC. It just sounds retarded to say. And those threads always end up getting out of control. For instance, I don’t care about people’s car keys. Just leave those out of the picture people, c’mon..OR the dude who includes his EpiPen in the pic because even the mere thought of a peanut could send him into anaphylactic shock, he’s so allergic! And of course there is always a plethora of the mall-ninja, super secret assassin, “Commando Joes” who want everyone to believe they carry on a daily basis: 4 extra mags, flashlight, a lighter, waterproof matches & Ferro Rod (just in case!). Not to mention a mini first aid kit… OH, and a Lifestraw personal water filter on Tuesdays & Fridays, LOL!

That said, I am quite interested in seeing & reading of the folding blades people carry & the time pieces others use(If any). I know.. with todays society & Smart Phones, having a watch on is almost moot. Still, many of us (mostly older), always wore a watch. And old habits Die Hard! I’ll be 45 in the summer, & the “carrying a cell phone everywhere” culture didn’t start until my young 20’s. And I grew up wearing a watch. I owned & carried fold I get knives since I was a young child.

Benchmade Morpho 32 (mini) NO! It’s not called a “Butterfly” knife. It’s a Bali-Song. And while the Flipping* done with one can be fun, it’s not why I’ve owned & carried it for the last 14 years. The Bali-Song is the strongest “folding” style knife there is. There is no locking mechanism.

I wanted this watch since I first laid eyes on it in like 2013. The Bulova Precisionist Champlain. Took several years and price dropping for me to be willing to spend the money. But I’m happy I did. I absolutely love this watch. Full Titanium case (it’s so much lighter than expected when picking it up.), the face is Carbon Fiber and a Kevlar band. Also, anyone who isn’t familiar with the Bulova Precisionist Sweeping-Second-Hand motion, you should look it up.

So what are some others here?