I really want to replace the stock on my Model 16 in 270wsm and I like the price point looks and adjustability of Byds Agility and At one series of stocks. They offer these stocks in left hand but only in centerfeed magazine options. I have the staggered blind magazine and thru emails from Boyds support they don't offer anything to fit left handed actions. Not sure how good their support is because one response claimed that they don't offer anything with the staggered blind magazine in short action even though it's a option in their build a stock menu. I don't understand how much different the build process is when they offer left handed versions for the centerfeed 4.40 spacing vs 4.27 for staggered? It's that hard to adjust the spacing between the two versions? I'd even understand paying for the customization. And if staggered feed blind magazine stocks are indeed a option why not make lefthand versions available also if they build stocks from scratch? I only found one other reasonable cost effective option in a Choate sniper type stock but doesn't seem to have the adjustability nor the custom look of the wooden stock from Boyds. Even Boyds lefthand stocks with the staggered blind magazine option aren't true lefthand from what I can tell from their description. Any guidance suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.