Hoping to find a little advice on this one...

I recently acquired an older 110 barreled action. I ran the serial number. The rifle was manufactured in 2008. It has the accutrigger, but it pre-dates the changes made (that I think were made?) when the accustock was released in 2009.

The problem I am having is it APPEARS to have had bottom metal to support the old detachable box mag system (no bottom metal is present), but I honestly dont know if this was originally a blind box mag rifle or a detachable mag rifle..

Im looking for a solution to get this thing back up and running, but cant seem to find any information on if/how the newer AICS bottom metal will fit (that seems to be the only bottom metal I can find.. Ive searched pretty hard for pre-2009 bottom metal and cant find one anywhere), and/or whether I can just pick up a follower and spring along with a new metal box for a blind box option (I can find springs and followers easy enough.. but havent found the metal for the blind box)...

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to get a 2008 110 up and running that doesnt have a mag system in place at the moment? Im indifferent on which route to take.. while I'd prefer to go the blind box route... If the detachable box route is the fastest/easiest route to success, I'd be perfectly happy with this rifle being a detachable box mag gun as well...

thanks!