Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to adjust my trigger on my model 110 for a lighter trigger pull weight

Basic Member

Mr. David,

How much do you charge for the springs you build? How much would it cost me if I ordered one from you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman6 View Post
    Mr. David,

How much do you charge for the springs you build? How much would it cost me if I ordered one from you?

LOL! I don’t charge… I do full trigger jobs for free, for other members, or just send you a spring in the mail. Just what I do.

Great job on this post Dave. I was thinking that you had the new and old 3 screw reversed. Heck I don't even remember anymore. When are you going to start doing bolt lift jobs? LOL I think that is as much an art as triggers.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Banned
    Ya know, I may very well have the two backwards But the 3-screw with the included part for spring hold down, I just believe is a nicer trigger. They really come out nice & crisp when worked.

I’ve spoken to a couple people about massaging bolts as well & doing the Lift kits for them, like those several I made some time back & gave away to members as gifts. And if a member was interested I’d certainly take care of that as I was able to. However, they are more time consuming and I’d have to be careful as I run out of steam quickly. Even just sitting down at my work bench, LOL! Not to mention, I’m obviously not in a position to supply many, many people with doing Lift Kits. The ones I’ve done & given away as gifts here(and will do again at some point), is how I want that to be. Making them non stop isn’t realistic as I’m not physically or monetarily able to. And even if I was able to physically, making parts to sell, & charging for the small parts services I perform, is not something I’m interested in. I enjoy doing what I’m able to, as long as The Lord allows me to & as gifts to or just helping out fellow members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12