As the title sez, I'm interested your favorite 30 Herrett loads that you've run in a contender. Mostly 110 grain bullets as i have a pile of Nosler 110 Tipped Varmegeddon bullets to run in it.

I'm working on my recent Super 14 30 Herrett purchase, last night i finished my first 50+ cases, and promptly let them run in the tumbler all night as my countdown timer didn't survive the move year before last. The cases were Winchester 30-30 that i had bumped up to 375 to use in my stainless S14 375 Winchester BUT they did not expand in a manner that i was happy with so last night they got chopped. I was able to source 250 375 Win cases, from Starline a couple weeks back so i'm good in that department. Currently waiting on Starline to make a run of the 32 Win Spl cases that i have backordered to make more 30 Herretts.

Funny side note, my HF mini cop saw has converted at least 10k of 5.56 to 300BLK. I can't remember how many blade changes I've made with it, but it's been several. I try to run it fairly easy, not like you see people running them on utube as fast as the can. I started chopping these cases last night and the blade was so dull it kept stalling! LOL!! So, couldn't find the spares (i know the saw's box would have made the move and that's where the spare blades were stored), so off to HF i went to get another pack of blades. Today Jules tells me that i could have gotten a replacement countdown timer there also! I looked around but obviously walked right past it.

All that to say, please share you 110 grain, or there about, loads with me. Thanks in advance!!