Thread: Brilliant piece from Matt Tibor.

Banned

Brilliant piece from Matt Tibor.

I’ve followed his online stuff the last 9 years I guess, been a big fan. “Rex” is about the most knowledgeable long distance shooter I’ve come across. Now, I wouldn’t go to him for any Pistol information, or Gunsmithing/Building, etc., that’s much more my area. But in long distance knowledge, I’ve learned a great deal from him over the years, dealing with distance shooting. He also has a very humble attitude, because he is a Believer. Knowing Christ FIRST leads his life. Very encouraging. This latest is a good message to everyone… but especially to certain people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQGjO7E4U2U

Rex is a rock for sure. Don't underestimate his knowledge of firearms from the build(gunsmith) standpoint though. His knowledge would have a lot of confident internet gun smiths running for cover.

He is a slayer on his guitar also. Most with a biblical tone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb15zRfV9HQ
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Banned
    Oh, no.. of course not Robin. Sorry, I should have worded it differently. I meant it from the standpoint if my rifle was jamming, I wouldn’t start watching his videos on that… I wouldn’t watch ANY videos, or ask anyone what is wrong. I already know what to look for in THAT scenario. That’s how I meant it. I don’t look for answers of problems I already know how to solve.

I hope that makes sense? I wasn’t questioning his knowledge as a whole in any way.

Yeah he doesn't get into the mechanics, He doesn't have to. He has the best crap and has no need to do rifle repair videos. He is inspiring yet more commercial lately.

There are a lot of guys like him out there. He is very knowledgeable and has a popular youtube channel. One that you and I seem to like.

Basic Member
    Love his cold weather testing!!!

Banned
    Yeah, he’s become more “product review-y” in the past couple years, but I understand. He is a Cancer survivor and has a mass of hospital dept. Don’t blame him one bit for cashing in.

I had not thought about that but You may have hit the nail on the head. If you compare his face to 5 years ago he has aged 20.

Banned
    Exactly.. in fact, in this blog video below, he explains it entirely. How he went from the “picture of health” so to speak, to a very rabid decline. And ultimately how his training started.

What’s truly disgusting, is how many out there ATRACK him. They start in on how he was never a military sniper, so how can he possibly train others, yadda, yadda.. I actually just read a despicable piece from a hater in which the guy outright LIES! Claims Rex had classes in which a hidden “sniper” was shooting at water jugs right next to students of of the course, who mission, of course, was to find the hidden “sniper”. A scene this guy on Reddit pulled DIRECTLY from the movie “Clear & Present Danger”. Makes me sick, because number one, Rex has never once claimed to be the “master zen, ELEVEN-TEENTH degree Wizard of knowledge” in shooting skills. And “B”, he is super humble in his training. Guys are out there talking down on his Sniper 101 series, over 50 hours of FREE material!