Went out today and sat in a feedlot overlooking a large hay field,set up my call and started calling.

About after 5 minutes or so I see something down by the river about 500yards out, turned out to be a stray cat wondering around. Then I catch a glimpse of something closer trotting through the hay,get rifle on him and it was a small pup from this spring I suspect.

Hit my call a few times and he looked but was not interested at all,he just kept bouncing around for mice I suspect. I couldn't get a decent shot because of a few trees and a hilltop so I slid under the fence and made my way up to the hill that was in my way. By this time he was right around 400yrds. out still digging in the hay.

I got prone on my bipods held up 1mil and added 1/2mil for wind and let one go,he starts doing spins biting at his backside so I sent another with a tad more windage and lost sight of him. It took me about 20 minutes to find him laying in the hay,the first shot hit a tad high just ripping open the fur on the top of his back,second shot went in his neck and left a nice golfball sized hole on exit.

Felt like he might have weighed 20-25lbs. at the most.
Rifle is and old staggerfeed 12bvss rebarreled into 22-250 shooting 55g midway polytip blems,look like accutips with 33g. of Tac.