I’ve been a huge fan of Talley Inc. products for years. Their 7075-t6 Picatinny scope rails are by far my favorite. Not just because of the high quality, but also great customer service. I ordered a Talley, 20MOA, Pic rail, as I’m overhauling my bench rifle. (New chassis and all) I ordered the rail from Amazon because it’s super convenient. When I receive it, one of the 6-48 screws was stripped badly. (Pic below) No way was I going to use it. Was planning on ordering some, as no hardware store in my area carries them. But what a pain! Can’t order just ONE! And even though they are only like $8 for a pack, with shipping, I’d be at least $15+! Ugh! Not a ton of loot, but the principal. Then I think, we’ll let me email Talley. Worst case is they won’t do it. LOL! I immediately get a response from Talley CS stating it would be taken care of THAT day. (3 days ago.) I then get another email from Brian Burnside at Talley with shipping notice & tracking #. 3 days later, TODAY, they come in the mail. They not only sent them with NO Questioning, No argument, but they sent them 3-day priority! And to top it off, I only asked for ONE screw...the one which was defective. The sent me a pack of 6. Way to go Talley! You have a loyal customer in me, and I will surely tout praises to others asking. Thank you again!