I have a older110 long action stagger feed that I changed to a single shot, milled out a alum. floorplate and dovetailed it into the mag well dovetails. I trued the action and nut, and put on a Douglass Bull barrel 6.5 swede that I bought off a board member with neck die and 200 brass. Also put on .250 SSS lug. I have a Burris 6x18x40 on it and a rifle basix trigger, bedded in a duramax stock. I cleaned it good, loaded my pet loads and went to the range today, no wind, to hellp a buddy zero 2 rifles. I settled into the bull bags and zeroed with 3 shots after having it out of the stock, then shot5 shots of my 85gr. Sierra Varmint bullets, they went into a nice .450 cluster, shot the last 2 had with me and last shot opened the group to .600 , my fault, bumped the trigger too hard. I then held the same point of aim and first shot landed 1/2 inch under first group. I shot 4 more and this group came in at .277!! I shot another 3 shot, fingers were getting numb, and they went into .248! I had it zeroed 2 and 1/2 inches high with the 85 grain varmint load, and that left it 2 inches high with my 120gr. deer load. On the way home stopped at a neighbors field where we saw a yote trotting along, had his back to us out at about 300 even. I held on his tail and at the report he just folded up, his hips split apart and the bullet blew out his chest and neck, using the 120grain Sierra Sp. Man I love this caliber, been shooting it for over 25 years in other custom rifles I have built and my own personal rifles. Just thought I would share.