Thread: Accufit Stock

Accufit Stock

I guess Savage recommends that you don't stack LOP spacers. I'm still short with the longest insert. Are any of you using more than one spacer? If I buy the correct length screws and stack them do you think I will run into problems?

Basic Member
    I would do it and see what happens.

Long as you get longer screws I don't see why it would be a problem. Once you find the exact length you want, you could clue the two spacers together for a little more strength.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

I can't find any 2.5 inch screws that have the matching thread pitch of the shorter supplied screws. They look to be #10 sized screws but sheet metal screws threads are too fine. I don't want to alter or damage the screw holes, any suggestions?

Banned
    Sorry. You need to determine the exact screw size. Once you do, you can order them online. Amazon, eBay and dozens of custom screw shops. I do that for most specialty screws/bolts I need. Especially since I use Titanium screws ALOT, for anything special I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
    Sorry. You need to determine the exact screw size. Once you do, you can order them online. Amazon, eBay and dozens of custom screw shops. I do that for most specialty screws/bolts I need. Especially since I use Titanium screws ALOT, for anything special I need.
    Thanks, I was able to find the correct screws. They are size #10-12 screws for reference.