I started this asking if anyone else does it. I guess it’s not super popular. So this is going to be my account of it as I go along.

I have everything on the way. My biggest thoughts on it were a sand blaster & a curing oven. Sand blaster, no problem. Picked up a cheap symphony blast gun. No cabinet, but small beans. Other issue is the curing oven. Certainly not going to even TRY TO ATTEMPT curing the parts in our home oven. My wife would be less than welcome thrilled. There are many tutorials of guys making their own from old gym lockers. On the other hand, I had an old steel shelf cabinet that was useless taking up space. I cut the two sides & am planning to rivet them back together at about 11” wide. It stands about 40” tall, but I’ll take up the lower space & only line it with Ceramic Wool to about 30” tall. Got a 1500Watt heating element that was in a square “S” pattern. Bent the steel wire so had length. I’m planning to bent the wire at 90* right at the plug section, so it stands upright in the back of the oven. I really enjoy fabricating.