Thread: Hello Everyone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello Everyone

This is my first post to the site, as in the past I have been using accurate shooter for information. It is a great site, but only has limited information for Savage rifles. See this is my 5th savage, and I have loved each and every one. Yes I've been competing in my clubs local 600 yard shoots, and just did my first NBRSA shoot. With tons of work, and much learning ahead of me I had one of three targets had a 1.80 group size. Not the best but I came in 4th place for group size. My two other targets showed me how much I need to do to learn reading the wind.

At the end I was told my savage would never be able to compete against the custom actions. That was a big mistake. See I'm a person who doesn't like being told I can't do something. This shot only proved to me I can compete, and yes I will move up the ladder.

Yes I'm disabled, and on SSI so I don't have unlimited funds. See I have found in life to start at a point, then build on it to achieve my goal. I have received a lot of great info on how to overcome my deficiency in reading the wind, and how to increase my speed of shooting in the same conditions, as well as many ataboys how how I did. Yes now I know my rifle can perform, and like they say when your at the bottom there is nowhere to go but up.

Here is the picture of my target. https://ibb.co/t8V4mR3

Thank you for reading my post, and yes I will be on here a lot more for technical help to improve my rifle/shooting
    Last edited by panamaszr12; 11-27-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: add image