So I purchased a savage ultralight in 6.5 PRC and have struggled in various ways with this rifle. When I first got it I was shooting half inch MOA with 143 grain ELD-X factory loads but as my round count went up, my groupings got bigger. After talking to a few of my buddies I cleaned the bore with a copper fouler eraser and have been trying to develop a load that gets me back to that half inch MOA. I am getting half inch MOA again ( with a random flyer in nearly every case ). But I've noticed through my scope how much movement my crosshairs have even off a bag when I grip the chassis or push down on the cheek weld and it's driving me nuts... Long story short, is there a chassis out there that will fit the savage short action that will stiffen up my rifle which won't cost me an arm and a leg and won't add a ton of weight? Or, should I fork out the money for the MDT carbon hunter chassis they just came out with and avoid the weight penalty but is nearly $3,000 for a savage rifle worth it? Or, should I sell my savage and buy something else? Or should I try to bed it myself with a bedding kit? I've never done that before and I'm not too confident in my efforts.