Thread: Are they even making these things??!!

Basic Member

Are they even making these things??!!

I swear...I've never seen something so hard to pin down. I'm trying to find a Savage Impulse Predator in 308, 6.5 Creed or even 22-250. After all, I can always switch the barrel to something else. Man, I've actually caught and released more unicorns.

At this rate the aftermarket companies will never release gear for these rifles. There are so many chassis available for the Savage 110 you'd think it had Covid 19 but nothing for the Impulse Predator.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbitNutz View Post
    I swear...I've never seen something so hard to pin down. I'm trying to find a Savage Impulse Predator in 308, 6.5 Creed or even 22-250. After all, I can always switch the barrel to something else. Man, I've actually caught and released more unicorns.

At this rate the aftermarket companies will never release gear for these rifles. There are so many chassis available for the Savage 110 you'd think it had Covid 19 but nothing for the Impulse Predator.
    Looks like the .300 Winchester version is available, but I'm not looking for one in that chambering