Discovered after swapping the bolt handle out on my 110 Storm (which allowed me to close the bolt with more force) that my accutrigger locked up if the bolt was slammed shut. The trigger was adjusted about as light as I could get it (per the manual), so I started increasing the trigger pull weight and checking to see if the problem was resolved. Also went back to the factory bolt.

I now have the trigger heavier than I'd like it. It's towards the upper end of the range. With the factory bolt handle I'd say I can get the trigger to lock up 1/4 times if I work the bolt as hard as I can. I mean really hard.

FWIW I tried to force this to happen on my LW Storm and couldn't get the trigger to lock up regardless of how hard I slammed the bolt.

1) Am I being overly concerned about this from a safety standpoint?

2) What's the best non-accutrigger option to get a 2-2.5 lb trigger pull without any slam firing potential? If I switch to something without the safety blade, like a Timney, could the same thing occur but with an unexpected bang instead of the trigger locking up?

Thanks in advance for any wisdom,

Logan