Well, I just wrote out an in-depth post about what I'd like help with, but the forum logged me out and lost that info, so here is an abbreviated version, and I'll answer as much as I can if people need more inputs.

I just posted in the "welcome" thread, as I am new to owning firearms in total, and just ordered my Axis II Precision in 6.5. I have a few dumb as heck questions, but I think I am around the right folks to help find me answers, so here goes.

The rifle I ordered comes with a Vortex Crossfire II 6-18x44 BDC.. but I don't see anywhere that it says "with mounts" as well? It's the deal from KYGunCo if you want the reference. I'd link it. but unsure of rules here and dont want to come off as some random new guy, who looks like he's selling something, I absolutely am not. If no mounts, any mounts you suggest?

I imagine I want a muzzle brake of some sort, as the 6.5 I fired recently had one on and the guy said it helped the smoothness/feel and target reacquisition. I should mention, I am not a hunter, I will be target shooting with the possibility of turning that into a side hobby. Any recommendations on a muzzle brake? I see all sorts for wildly different prices, some as high as $300, and others as low as $59? What am I missing here?

I would like a swiveling bipod, as that made the shooting so much more comfortable. When I shot the 6.5, I also shot a few other rifles and the swiveling bipod made things so much better. Any suggestions there for one that won't break the bank?

Any other upgrades or what have you for the rifle I ordered that you may suggest? Any info appreciated!