I have a 111 Receiver that I have used for years. Never given me any problems until recently. I changed the barrel to .308 last year to use as my back up match rifle. I used new Peterson small primer brass and the extractor doesn't seem to want to let the empty casing go, just keeps it shoved against the opposite side of the receiver. If I wiggle it a little bit it will let it go and drop on the follower. This is for bench rest and I single load it so its not a huge issue, just annoying. I started with changing the ejector and spring, same problem. I then cut a few coils off the new ejector spring, same problem. I then changed the extractor and detent ball, same problem. I then changed out the entire bolt head and used a new extractor and ejector. Same problem. So from there I figured it must be an issue with the Peterson brass and gave up and shot it as is. Well this past weekend I put my old .260 Ackley barrel on to fire form some new cases for a new build I plan on doing. Again, Peterson brass and the same problem. Everything works just fine just wont let the brass go. So I decided to grab some of my old Lapua .260 Ackley cases and shoot a few of those. Same problem again, with brass and loads that had previously worked just fine without issue. What the heck is going on with this thing? I have taken the bolt apart multiple times cleaned things very well and the problem persists. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.