So I recently found out by accident that apparently there are two different length AICS long action magazines.
There is a "standard" that is 3.715 long, and a "CIP" length that is 3.850 long.
My current bottom metal is a CDI that is for the shorter "standard" length mags. I am using the magpul AICS style mags for 30-06 family of cartridges and it works great. (rifle is in 6.5x55)
I emailed accurate-mag about their bottom metal and asked if it was compatible with the magpul mags (can never be too safe), and that was when I was informed about the different length mags. Their DBM is set up for the CIP length, and my current mags will not work with it.

My current stock is a choate ultimate varmint that was inletted by CDI. The stock has a built in trigger guard, so the DBM was modded by them for it. I plan on swapping stocks, but since the current bottom metal is set up for the stock with the built in trigger guard, I would not be able to use it with a stock that does not have a built in trigger guard.

So I am on the hunt for a new long action bottom metal.
I am wanting to stick with my magpul mags I already have, as they work and are a good bit cheaper than the metal mags by other companies (plus I already have them!).
Looking around, I am only seeing PT&G for standard length AICS mag bottom metal. Accurate-mag bottom metals are for the longer CIP length so they are a no go.
I am not really seeing any other options out there unless I am overlooking them.
Are there any other options? I need only the DBM/trigger guard. I am NOT looking for a complete stock/chassis with it built in, just the bottom metal/trigger guard only.
The magpul mags are the 3.715 length, so the bottom metal needs to be set up for that length mag.