I have a 110 .30-06 that I was gifted a scope for. Unfortunately, the rings that came with the scope don't lift it high enough for the objective lens to not sit on the scope rail (the current rings are 0.46" from the rail to the bottom of the scope). I also couldn't get the scope back far enough for the eye relief I need so, I am looking for tall extension scope rings and wondering what people have 1) been able to find in the first place for a 1" scope and, 2) what their experiences have been? I should clarify as well that I'm working with a very limited budget so, $50 is about the max I can work with unfortunately.

So far, I've only been able to find the Weaver x-high and see-through extension mounts (the kind with 2 screws on just one side) and the Hawke high match mount extension rings.

I've heard mixed reviews about Hawke rings, particularly that, despite what the manufacturer implies, that their rings should only be used for air rifles. If true, then so be it but, it does not seem to be very clear on their website, and where these can be with as much as a 2" extension, seem like they would be a better option to work with.

I've been having a hard time finding reviews on these weaver style rings as well. It seems that people mainly like to review things that are new and/or expensive so, any opinions on these would be great. Looks like these only add 0.75" in length though so, not quite as much flexibility.

I'm open to any other brands or options that people may know of that would fit the criteria and could be installed on a picatinny rail. I've looked into a lot of the bigger/more popular brands but, they either do not advertise an extension ring, or it is for a different mounting system.

I also apologize if this has been asked before, I tried digging through the forums a bit but, nothing quite covered it.Thanks in advance!