I am new here and have recently bought 2 64f rifles. One to replace my stolen remington 22lr years ago and another for my 16 yr old son. I know there are complaints about the magazines for several reasons. All seem relatively easy to fix, most seem due to sloppy magazine fit in the magazine housing assembly. Tighter is always better. What I have also noted is that there is no bolt hold after the last shot is fired. This results in dry fires and eventually ruins the firing pin. As I have yet to fire my 64s, because I am now in the 14 day wait period for my semi auto assault weapons lol, I am not yet able to experiment with the mags. I do have in my possession extra 64 mags. Looking at them it seems by reworking the magazine follower to increase the height in the center by possibly either using epoxy to secure a snap cap cartridge to the top of the follower inside the magazine. Its also possible a entirely new follower would have to be hand made from aluminum. Either way after the last shot the bolt would come into contact with the magazine follower not allowing the bolt to close after the last shot was taken. I know there is only room for 10 rounds in the magazine, this I believe is due to the length of the spring. By shortening and stretching the spring would make room for any room needed for the bolt hold modification or maybe an extra round or two. Has anyone ever tried any bolt hold mods? I am definitely going to give it a try.