I have a model 111 (long action, center feed, accu trigger, top bolt release) LEFT HAND. I built it probably 12-13 years ago. It has a choate ultimate varmint stock on it. At the time I built it and for several years after, I really liked the stock. Several years ago I had it inletted by CDI for their DBM using AICS style mags.

Well times have changed and I have changed. I have fallen out of love with this stock. I have grown more accustomed to and prefer a traditional style stock.
I had built a 308 model 10 a few years ago and had the exact same stock. I have since ditched it and switch to a current production accu fit accu stock from a 110 tactical. I greatly prefer that style stock over the ultimate varmint. Plus the factory DBM seems to work a lot better.

So what I am wanting is a black synthetic stock with full length aluminum bedding, traditional style/shape buttstock, wide target style forend, barrel channel for a heavy barrel, and inletted for DBM that uses AICS style mags. Wanting something like, or the ability to use the accurate mag DBM: https://accurate-mag.com/shop/bottom...tom-metal-kit/
I do NOT want a chassis system that uses AR15 style stocks and grips. I do not want a pistol grip of any type. Traditional style stock/grip only.
I have seen the choate tactical, but the butt stock is not a traditional style and as far as height, does not look much different than the ultimate varmint. I have not really found much else. I might not be looking in the right places though, or may have over looked some.
I thought about just trying to get a stock from a 110 tactical in 300 win mag 9since it is a long action), but it appears they only make that rifle in right hand.

So what else is out there and what am I over looking, as I am not finding much. Or does a stock that meets what I am looking for not exist?
I really do not want a wood stock. If that was my only option, I will just stick with what I have.
Remember this is for a LEFT HAND, long action, center feed, top bolt release.