Hello all,

I searched around and couldn't find an answer to this question - the last I saw on Boyds/Hog Hunter combos was a 2016 post so I figured I'd ask for updated information. I have a new manufacture (2021) Hog Hunter with the DBM and Bottom Bolt Release. I'd like to order an upgraded stock (Maybe a Heritage Model?) from Boyds and also do a conversion to AICS magazines. I'm struggling on a couple fronts - first, I can't seem to find the right pairing on Boyds, the 110 Short Actions seem to be linked to the tactical model, and the Hog Hunter Stocks seem to be tied to the older Model 11. So I guess my first question is whether or not the 110 Tactical stocks will work with the 110 Hog Hunter. My second question is whether anyone knows if it's possible to get a bottom metal that will work with that particular combo, and if so what suggestions they have to pick one up. I'm not really looking for a Chassis gun, just a decent wood stocked truck gun with AICS mags and iron sites (Ranch Rifle type duties). None of this may be possible, I just figured if anyone had done it, the answer would be around here. TIA.