Hi, I’m new to the Forum and found it in a search for information about a CIL 950T, a rifle I just purchased at auction. It has a 27” HB in 223 and the receiver is marked CIL 950T. It is in a crude target stock made from a blank. I shoot modern rifles such as the Savage T10 and others in MDT chassis, so this is very new to me. I found one article about a rifle that sounds like an almost identical example. The issue is that the firing pin does not hit hard enough to ignite primers on every 3 or 4 rounds of decent Winchester ammo. The bolt is something I have never seen before. There is a slotted end cap and it comes apart easily enough. I am not sure how to increase the strength of firing pin contact. There is also some type of lever on the right side that seems to function as a bolt stop which has to be depressed to remove the bolt, but it also jumps when the trigger is pulled. I apologize for my abysmal ignorance in advance and I have tried to find information on the web with little success.