Thread: FNG

FNG

Hello, I just picked up my 1st Savage 110 LH, was told made in 59, still trying to get the year nailed down. Barreled action in 30.06 and no stock. I have 2 stocks coming soon. It has the thinnest barrel I have seen with a swell at the rear sight mount. Look forward to refinishing the stocks and fitting the action up, then shooting my rifle.
    Growing up a south paw I had to shoot wrong handed rifles the correct way. 5 years ago I bought my 1st correct handed bolt gun, a Browning A bolt in 7mm Rem Mag. the stock is ruff so I found a thumb hole at Microfit stocks. Fitted up and it shoots very well.
    I do cast, powder coat and reload for all I shoot, 25ACP, 38, 357, 44Mag, 45 Colt, 7mm Rem Mag, 7.62 NATO, 12 ga slug, buck and drop shot. Getting things I need to reload 30.06. Yes I shoot 22LR but at one time it was cheap so did not get into reloading it.
    Well enough of that, looking to see what I can learn about my new addition, thanks for having me.
    RED333

Welcome. We like curio relics here. Be careful with who answeres you questions. Like me, I know nothing about your old rifle except there are very few parts that interchange. LOL.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Welcome to the FORUM

Basic Member
    Welcome from colorful Colorado. I too have a first gen 110lh in 30.06 my dad gave i t to me when he decided that it was to much to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Team Savage
    Welcome aboard

Team Savage
    hello

Thanks for the welcome