So I had to work at the range today and it was pretty quiet day so I was allowed to setup and shoot some today on the 200yd range. I took both the Axis and the new Model 10 along to work with the hopes that I could get my friend to torgue down the scope screws. Which he did.

While he was doing that I was able to put some shots down range with the Axis and to further evaluate those loads I have been working on. For some reason it was a struggle today. Don't know it it was the gun or me though I seemed to be fighting the tightness of my heavy jacket. Got about 10 rounds down and had to stop for customers.

After lunch I put the Axis away and set up the model 10. There just happened to be another good friend there shooting and he had a nice spotting scope that would show a 22cal hole at 200yds.

So the scope was moved forward slightly as it was too close to the bell and then the torque threw off the boresighting. First three were not on paper, the next three were high and left. After that we were pretty close and had to give up for the day as it was 4pm and closing time.

This target again was shot at 200yds with my reloads that were developed for the Axis with a 62gr FMJBT Hornady over 23.8gr of Ramshot TAC @ 2.250" OAL

I could tell a world of difference between the Axis and this Model 10. The weight, balance, trigger are so much nicer, I am ecstatic with this new gun. Especially for a purchase price of only $329.00
Now I wounder what it is capable off with a nice scope and tailored ammunition!

Wish it were easier to embed pictures as I would have included one of the target.