Model: Savage 110 Long Range Hunter .308

I have been looking for an aftermarket stock or chassis system for my 110 Long Range Hunter in .308 which i am told is short action. i have contacted Boyd's customer service because i am a HUGE fan of thumbhole stocks and they told me that since i have the savage model with the Hinged Floor Plate design they do not carry a stock that would fit my rifle? i have even logged onto the website and when i use the rifle configurator i choose the Model 110 with bottom bolt release there are only options for Long Action stocks with a detachable magazine. i was hoping to get a nice Boyds that would convert my hinged floor plate to a detachable mag but since mine is in .308 it is short action (?) and it appears they do not offer?

I am a bit new to shooting, does this sound right or do i have my information wrong? Everyone raves about Boyds as a decent option for the money so i found it hard pressed to believe they didn't carry a compatible stock that fits my rifle...

Option B was to go with a Chassis but i quickly found out that most of the higher end companies you need to purchase the grip and butt stock separate, quickly adding to price. the one exception i have found is ORYX which appears to offer a Savage Short Action.

Anyone that has any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.