Thread: Need a beater stock for a Mod 11 in 223

OkieOutlaw

Need a beater stock for a Mod 11 in 223

Looking for an older beater stock for a Model 11 in 223. I want to get a stock that is in not that great of shape to build a camo varmint gun based on my model 223 bolt action. Can anyone help? I just dont want to mess up my factory wood stock as it looks pretty nice as it is now.[img width=600 height=450]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5395/sagagemodel11.jpg[/img]

Basic Member

Re: Need a beater stock for a Mod 11 in 223

stocks come up all the time in the classifieds section. The last wood stock I sold went for $35 and was in mint condition. You need to be a paid member to view the classifieds though. $15 can really save you a lot of money own the road.
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Cycler

If you can wait a couple of months, I have a short action M16 that I've ordered a SSS repalcement barrel and stock for. When they come in, I'll have the factory synthetic stock as surplus.

There's a bunch of stocks in the classifieds right now, and some of them are already camo'd.

Or if you wanna do it yourself you can buy a new one off Northlander for like $25-30.

”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.