Thread: Thread topics and Replys

Basic Member

Thread topics and Replys

To all,
    This is not to be a butt chewing , however.
    I find myself using Savage Shooters less and less, and a different gun site more and more, where the people are more pleasant.
    This forum over the last few years seems to be getting more and more, let's say annoying.
    More and more people are dissing. or downright insulting other forum users with their replys.
    If I want to read that CRAP, I can go on faceplant and read all I want.
    If you do not like anything about the POST, please keep your comments to your self.
    Also, please refrain from stealing/hijacking the posts by going off topic, you can start your own.
    Mods, I understand you are busy, but maybe removing some posts would clean some of this up.
    Sorry to rant, but this sh , is getting old in a hurry
    Let him grow, Shoot a doe !

Well, I can tell you one of the major contributors to all that has just been perinatally banned for just that reason. Some folks just get too full of themselves and/or lack tact when communicating their views and opinions.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

You lost another paying customer.....
    Keeping my bad Karma intact since 1952

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Baker View Post
    Well, I can tell you one of the major contributors to all that has just been perinatally banned for just that reason.
    Thanks Jim...I am all for free speech but that guy was just too much.

Team Savage
    "Well, I can tell you one of the major contributors to all that has just been permanently banned for just that reason".

First thing that comes to mind is: How can anybody live with someone like that??? They have to go to sleep sometime, THEN....

That's what my Momma use to tell me. "You have to go to sleep sometime and when you do, I'll tie you in bed and beat the hell out of you", and she would have.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Team Savage

Thanks Jim.

Basic Member
    I have been social media free for almost 6 years now. Do we count this as social media? If so, I may have just had a relapse and will need to seek treatment. Nevertheless, seems like a majority of us, including myself, just want to offer up ideas and experience and also learn from those who have the same. It is pretty easy to say things when you are behind a screen instead of talking with someone face to face...

8. 03-10-2021, 09:50 PM