Thread: Savage Trophy Hunter 111 300 win mag Bbr detachable mag conversion kit

Savage Trophy Hunter 111 300 win mag Bbr detachable mag conversion kit

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all

I searched a lot on this topic and getting more confused.

I’m new to Savage and just purchased a Savage 111 trophy hunter with bolt release on the trigger guard, needles to mention that the stock and trigger guard are not the best quality so I also purchased those (Boyd) and while at it, was thinking of getting a detachable 10 bullet magazine, this is where the fun starts. Could not find any (savage customer service taking the holidays off). I tried A few stores I read on the forum from CDI (not answering calls maybe because of the owners passing): tried long rifle inc. but they don’t do Savage and Few others with nothing clear.

So, anyone managed to do the conversion to a detachable magazine on this type of rifle? Doesn’t matter the size of magazine, I know it exists, will be stupid to not to (there is a new business idea). If yes, can you post links to what and where to buy such items.

Greatly appreciated ted and happy new year.

I bought a model 11 : trophy Predator " in 6.5 Creedmoore and i fell like im the only man on the planet with that particular rifle , and this rifle has a med varmint profile for lack of better words , it shoots fantastic even with the package nikon scope , i think i may have to live with the factory plastic , oh well bought it for yotes , deer ,wolves and plates.

I have a model 11 trophy predator hunter in 22-250 and info is hard to come by for these rifles especially the 22-250 caliber. Check out Dark Eagle Custom they have a custom blind mag up to 10rds but they are $100 a pop. I reached out to them and he pointed me to this thread on a different forum. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1150241 I have not done this conversion yet but plan to in the future to upgrade the stock (Boyd’s At-One) and get rid of those crappy blind mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk