Just got a B22 Precision in 22lr for Christmas so I can't shoot it for a month! That doesn't mean I can't check it out and get it ready, so I'd like to ask some more experienced owners a few questions.

1. With the rifle there was only a generic B22 owner's manual. While the basic action is the same, is there more information available about the "red trigger" Accutrigger (I believe it is called the Target Accutrigger?).

2. Is there a Savage manual discussing the MDT chassis, or is there an MDT manual for the chassis (or the chassis family since I believe it is a custom chassis for Savage). One review I read indicated that there is a specific process that needs to be followed when re-installing the action into the chassis that needs to be followed for accuracy and for magazine function.

3. I've seen several YouTube videos about the step in the cam that cocks the striker. Is that a real problem (or was it a real problem and Savage has changed the ramp)?

4. Have also seen a couple of YouTube videos about wear/rounding of the extractor leading to extraction problems.

5. And one about the magazine tipping and the bolt sliding over the next round instead of picking up the round and chambering it. Anyone had that problem? Testing the action with dummy rounds as not shown the problem to me, but that is with very little data.

6. I notice that the bolt cycles very smoothly if I am careful not to put upward or downward pressure on the bolt handle. Adding pressure adds a lot of friction. Looking at the bolt handle channel sides shows rough surfaces, as are the surfaces on the bolt handle that rub on the channel sides. Any recommendations on polishing those surfaces to improve the feel of the bolt action?

Thanks for your help.