Well, I've had my B22 out a few times since buying in Sept. I've got many groups under 1" and several under 1/2 with 1-2 fliers. Mostly shoot 5-shot groups at 50yds. Here are a couple targets with various ammo. I've found the bet so far was SK Standard Plus, but at near $10/box CDN I'm not going to shoot a lot of that. I'm not into competitive sorts yet, just my own development. CCI-SV and Federal Champion both are acceptable and get around 1/2 to 3/4 groups often. They're only $3-4/box. That's enough for paper squirrels. Up here in New Brunswick the squirrels are about the size of chipmunks elsewhere. I grew up in NW Ohio with 'real' squirrels and am still shocked to see these tiny ones in the woods instead of a pet store. These pics are targets on days with 10-15 mph wind - that explains the fliers
The 100yd shots were with MOA holds estimated, only 5 shots with the last 2 pretty good. Sequence by numbers. Other targets shot clockwise from Top-left. FAM = Fed Auto-Match - not so good with B22, but my 64 loves it !

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]