I purchased a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LR riflescope on the used market earlier this year. It didn't have the reticle that I preferred but it was a good deal so I jumped at it. After six months of use, I decided to send it to their custom shop for a reticle replacement. At the same time, I asked them to look at the side focus knob which was a little stiff to see if they could fix that.

After inspecting the scope, they informed me that it could not be repaired. That could have been the end of this story but instead, they replaced it with a brand new identical scope under warranty. They didn't ask any questions about where/when I got the scope or anything like that.

Due to some confusion, they returned it without completing the requested reticle change because they didn't have the required part in stock. When I followed up with them about this, they located the part in a few days and sent me a prepaid UPS label to send it back to them. The work has since been completed and the scope returned to me.

To say the least, I was very pleased with this level of customer service and their willingness to stand behind their product.