I tried calling Possum Hollow to buy some bore guides, no answer, no call back, then no more answering machine.... then I tried couple there distributors on the website, one said, they refuse to deal with them. I tried very hard to download there chart to see what guides are right for my guns, but cant make the chart appear. I'm not very computer literate. Normally, I'd just find another manufacturer at this point, but seems these are the guides to get according to the posts I read on here.

So, i , called Brownells, they said, the guides are now called Sinclair, and are different. Then, I talked to someone else at Brownells, that said the Sinclair and Possum Hollow are the same. However they have different part numbers. Then another sales person said the Sinclairs are thicker. Then there tech guy asked if Ii want one piece, or two piece. I said whats better, and he said one piece. Then I asked why, he said, because its less pieces. Thats not the kind of reasoning I like. Please give me some advice, or pointers please.

I dont know what to believe, or what to buy. Can some of you please offer some help/explanation on this please.
Have a .223, 6.5cm. 308 win, all being 12fv, and a AR. I cant view chart, so the girl at Brownells said she looked at there chart, but wasn't sure if #44 or #7, was the proper one for the 6.5cm. She thought #5 was for 308, and #2 for .223, and #19 for an AR.

What would help me, is if someone can confirm, these are the numbers I need off the chart for these savages. I dont want universal guides, I want proper guide made for the specific rifle. . Also, these numbers are for Possum Hollow, not Sinclair, I believe. Here is a link to there chart
https://www.possumhollowproducts.com..._Chart_12.xlsx