Finally got the rifle range ready, mounted up a scope this morning. Still going to give the bedding a little longer to cure before taking it out. The Accustock was buggered up by someone who tried to make it fit a standard recoil lug, so I had to bed. Right now with the scope mounted it weighs in at 10 lbs 4.4 oz suppressed, but the scope is just temporary until I can find exactly what I want. Right now I'm looking at Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18X44 or NF SHV 4-14X50 and they'll add quite a bit of weight, I was going to go with a lighter Leupold. My original goal was to be sub 10 lbs suppressed, but the 18" X-Caliber barrel still came in heavier than I planned, so I've given up and just going with the NF or Bushnell.

Rifle started life as a Stevens 200 .243 Win.
Accustock was picked up off of Gunbroker, with a .223 M10 youth I bought.
PT&G parallel recoil lug precision ground
Stockade bolt handle and lift kit.
X-Caliber 1:7 5R Savage Magnum contour barrel 18"
Silencer Co Omega 300 suppressor.
Burris Tactical 2 piece picatinny rail
Vortex Medium rings
Bushnell Elite 4200 4-16X40 AO (temporary)

I also went looking for something to test, and wound up with a case of Barnes LRX ammo for $195 delivered. Cheaper than I could buy the components. I have a premium 4th season rifle Mule Deer tag here in Colorado to give this rifle a go in November so I hope my rifle likes them.

I also picked up a three boxes of Hornady Black 105 grain HPBT to try. It was surprising how much longer the 95 grain LRX bullet was than the 105 HPBT.