Hello folks, I was brought here after doing a search to find serial number info on the rifle I just purchased Sunday.

This gun is a Savage Axis 223 that I found on Armslist posted here in Wisconsin. Serial number has a N suffix which appears to be a very late 2018 or a 2019 model gun. It came with a KonusPro 3X9 scope and a very nice soft side case. I was told it has less than 20 rounds thru it for what that is worth. It also does not have an Accu-Trigger

As for myself I am also an active forum member on a few other gun forums and also own a Savage Mark II 22LR. Mostly I am a pistol shooter, reloader and Boolit Caster with 380, 9mm, 38Spl and 45acp.

About 3 months ago I came out of a 5 year retirement to go to work for a local public outdoor shooting range as a RO and am having a great time, meeting some fine people, seeing all sorts of outrageous firearms and getting paid to do it! Some of the regulars to the 300yd range help corrupt me into getting a rifle and I think this one will prove to be a great choice.
A couple of the true benefits are Free range use when not on duty and freedom to mine the range berms for some great lead.

So, Hello from,
Kevin