[color=blue]Hi All

Jasta here from Sydney. I have been out of the shooting scene for about 17 years or so after the girl at the time didnt want a firearm in the house so out it went, and about a year laster i got rid of her too. The things we do! Anyway new love of my life wants me to get back into shooting "Yay for me". So i had to get my licence and get the red tape started on owning a firearm in NSW. After some serious thought on what i wanted i have chosen the Mark II BTVLSS. I like the look and the Savage name has a good reputation for OTBA and the fact its left handed helps and its a big step up from my old JW15 Norinko. So until the paperwork comes in its sitting in a box at the range teasing me to try it out on some unsuspecting targets. My question to you if you have one is what you think and or have done to it to improve it? Trigger mods, bedding and so on as i find experience from others, better than stuffing it up my self.

Any pros and cons on what you think of yours?

I want to squeeze as much accuracy out of it as i can with little expense so the plan is to:

Lapping the scope mounts for the Tasco WorldClass 6-24x44 Target Scope
Making sure the barrel has enough clearance in the free floating
Adjust the trigger as light and as safe as possible.... any help here would be great on a how to!
Bedding job will help as im told
Testing what ammo it likes

Any thoughts feed back and pictures would help heaps

Thanks

Jasta 8)