Hi just joined up long time shooter, been reloading for about 26 years now but only pistol ammo. Former Small Bore and High Power rifle competitor from NJ when I was in HS and did Camp Perry several times before the two W's Work and Women. Left NJ as quickly as I could and spent a lot of time in Palm Beach County FL before moving to SC.. which was kind of a mistake. Looking to make a final move west to Southern Utah or Central Arizona parts. I have had carriers in Law Enforcement and EMS when I was younger but have spent 30 years now as a communications engineer first 2-way radios then cellular and a part time photographer.

I mostly shoot military style firearms but am looking to get into long range and/or PRS. I run dual Dillon 550's (large and small primer setup) and a 750 for 9mm and 38 Super with a case feeder. I have a couple of Savage rifles and am thinking of converting one into a 6.5 Creedmore on a Chassis as incentive to push to move west where there is more long range shooting. All we have here is 800 yds 2 hours away at a private club or 1 mile on a few selected days out of the year at another range also 2 hrs away.

Thanks.
Rich