I'm really frustrated with the 110 Predator that I recently purchased, it shoots so amazingly well, literally one hole but can't eject the spent cartridge afterwards? The only reason I don't shoot more groups like that is because I have to break my position to dump the spent cartridge out of the action and then rebuild a position while cussing under my breath. Not conducive to good marksmanship. If that's not bad enough and to add insult to injury, the way the rifle is designed the spent cartridge falls between the front of the magazine and the chamber and can't be lifted out or slid back to be removed.

In hindsight, I see all over the internet how to hack the problem or buy an aftermarket kit to fix the problem so it's obviously a known issue and yet continues to plague this product. These are the kind of issues that can ruin a reputation and consumer confidence that will eventually destroy a company. It’s hard to imagine a product sold today where you spend over $700 and then have to buy an aftermarket kit to make it function as intended? The fact it's not being addressed is even more concerning. If and I assume this rifle was test fired they would have known it doesn't eject and yet someone chose to ship it anyway.

For this kind of issue to exist today with everyone fighting for their existence and to keep business open not to mention growing market share this situation is not only unimaginable but inexcusable. I’m not just upset because I have to leave the magazine out and hand feed bullets into the chamber and then eject them by letting them fall out the bottom of the rifle.

No, the reason I’m upset is that I’m a retired plant manager from the automotive component sector and I’ve had the gut wrenching and heartbreaking experience of shutting down factories and laying off thousands of really good hard working people. I’ve personally seen what an issue like this can do to a business. And if this isn’t on the top of someone’s list with an “All hands on deck” mentality this company may already be in deep doo-doo.

Flame off.

I really want them to succeed…..