My wife got herself a new model 64 around Christmas time, and I liked it so well I just had to get me a lefty version. I'm blind in my right eye since age five, and this is the first left handed semi-auto I've ever shot. Nice not to have the brass bounce on your arm, but that's another subject. I finally got a chance to get it out and sight it in a bit this afternoon after I installed the Bushnell 3.5x10x36 A.O. .22 LR calibrated scope I bought for half price on sale. Long story short, I've got it all set up and still have less than $250.00 in it all together. I have been more than impressed (granted I've only shot 35 shots) with this little rifle so far. It seems, at this time, to be quite accurate. I shot a 3 shot "one hole" group at 25 yards with it practically straight out of the box today. I don't know why the model 64 doesn't get more respect than it does. With its almost fascinating history of how it came to be, and the other models and brands of rifle it started out as it has quite a story and lineage behind it too. I wanted to post photos, but my "photobucket" account is acting up and this forum doesn't seem to allow photos direct from my computer or phone. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it on the one hole group until I can get some photos loaded. Edit... I forgot to mention I shot that one hole group with Remington Hollow Point bulk ammo that was probably 7 years old.