A lot going on around the household the past few years, the latest Maw's breast cancer treatments, five days a week for four weeks with ten to go. In addition to her cancer she is also disabled meaning I take have to take care of the outside-inside of the house and make 95% of all the meals. I'm pretty much as busy as a one armed paper hanger!

I've also ventured into a new hobby/PT business, auto detailing which could easily turn into a full time business if I wanted....I DON'T!

I haven't been hunting or at the range. I can't let Maw alone for any length of time and the virus isn't helping either. The only thing open at our club are the ranges limited to six on site at a time and not wearing a mask isn't an option. Club meetings are being held online until further notice.

On the plus side(long story) my heart doctor said at soon to be 72 I have the ticker of a 35 year old and doesn't want to see my ugly mug until next year. I guess the 24 years I pounded the iron is paying off.

So anyway I wanted to stop in to say "Hi" to everyone. I hope ya all are holding up well!

Bill