A cheap pig ? Up grade over a 10 or 11 ?

Found one that is a K serial. The owner said it was a one shot- I thought the 12 was 3+1, 3 in the internal mag, 1 in chamber rifle.

Best as I can figure the rifle is 16 years old and he still wants $600(625 w/ transfer) shipped. It is in a nice, well known, aftermarket stock company that is still in business but made more stocks in the 70's and 80's(ie while a nice aftermarket composite stock, it ain't desirable now, unless you were building something to look "vintage").

The reason I figure the rifle is 16+ years old is this: It is a K serial with an accutrigger. Accutrigger came out in '02. K was already being used. K was stopped in 2018 best we know 2018-2002= 16 years, + 2 more after 2018... It is somewhere between 18- 8 years old. I can't find any Savage literature with the 12 after 2012. Newest ? 8 yo. Oldest 18yo. Bedded to composite aftermarket stock(in a very nice color).

The barrel appears to be a bull barrel. Can't tell if it is photos, but it looks like the recessed crown is little caddywampus(that's an industry term for anyone unfamilar).

Can't get bore scope or bore cam pictures. He's a gun shop and doesn't have muzzle or throat erosion set. It does not have any form of front or rear iron sights.

I'd like to have iron sights- I could use a Keyway cutter on my mill on the front of the barrel. set it at center. That or adapting a Skinner sight. On game(2-4+ legs) I try to keep shots in the 100yd range, but much like ATT the value of being able to reach out there and touch something isn't lost on me, so the fact this was drilled for scope mounts is nice.

Accutrigger movement still seems crisp from a cellphone video, it was dirty though- as in the accutrigger was visibily dirty. Odd thing: these stocks are made with QD sling mounts. The rear sling one is still there, the front one has been replaced with a screw and spray bomb paint, making the screw- while flush to the stock and counter sunk- stick out.

Wait for something cheaper locally ?

Any opinions or thoughts ? My IMGUR is not letting me load pictures, my Google Drive is not working, and his pics are not png, jpg, or gif- so I'm sure how to d/l. Besides. Someone might buy it before me.