Thread: L.O.P. Adjustment help!?

L.O.P. Adjustment help!?

Just got a new 110 Wolverine and tried to put in the butt extensions to adjust length of pull..... no problem; pretty straight forward. Problem being it isn’t lining up very well. Maybe I just have OCD but it looks off. Any suggestions or tips!? Ugh! Pics attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    It looks like splitting the difference of the mismatch is the only easy option.
    The other option I can think of is cutting a "ring" or 2 from the spacer but this would be tedious. ( if the spacer is not hollow)

I do not own one of these stocks so I am only giving suggestions from what I see in the picture.
    Jack

Thanks so much! Not a bad idea!

Basic Member
    I think Savage has some of the best and most innovate engineers . I also think Savage has the competing philosophy of being cheap. There are better adjustable lop options other than stacking plastic washers on top of each other . I am sorry but to me that looks like crap . Not just alignment but the whole concept . Putting stuff like that out there like this followed with a video with some heart pumping music touting how innovative they are with some deep voice guy praising the attribute's of adjustable plastic shims followed by an electric guitar lic and some b roll of a guy tromping through the woods in full camp is offensive to me . ITS PLASTIC SHIMS. But thats marketing . IT MAKES SENSE IF YOU DONT THINK ABOUT IT .

I can’t disagree with that at all! I was a bit thrown off by the LEGO resemblance they shoved out there.
    It serves the purpose of a cheap 450 Bushmaster brush gun and generally speaking you get what you pay for. With that said still disappointing they couldn’t get a plastic mold to fit decently.

Unfortunately I haven’t found any aftermarket metal spacers or really any aftermarket anything for this rifle. Equally as disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdombuilder View Post
    I think Savage has some of the best and most innovate engineers . I also think Savage has the competing philosophy of being cheap. There are better adjustable lop options other than stacking plastic washers on top of each other . I am sorry but to me that looks like crap . Not just alignment but the whole concept . Putting stuff like that out there like this followed with a video with some heart pumping music touting how innovative they are with some deep voice guy praising the attribute's of adjustable plastic shims followed by an electric guitar lic and some b roll of a guy tromping through the woods in full camp is offensive to me . ITS PLASTIC SHIMS. But thats marketing . IT MAKES SENSE IF YOU DONT THINK ABOUT IT .
    Yup!
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.