I have a Savage Rascal that i have always wanted an adult stock for. I searched various forums and many other people want one too. I found a couple spare Mark II stocks, stuck then up in the rafters until I had time to mess with it. Having nothing going today I got to work on it. The first issue was that the stock holes are in a different location so had to remove material and drill a hole behind the trigger guard. Then a new hole had to be drilled through the metal insert in the stock. Luckily when i bought that spare stock it came with the screws too which actually worked perfectly. I had quite a bit of file work in the stock to make the peep sight fit too. So here you go the Savage Rascal in a Mark II stock

The internals

I mentioned I had two stocks, this one came with a Magpul comb stuck to it. Not using the peep made for a lot less work other than re drilling the holes I added a 10x fixed banner scope just for fun and because its so long. Not sure how it will shoot since my range is down right now.