Thread: PT&G Stealth Bottom Metal, Long Action, Bottom Bolt Release - Any Vendors Besides PT&G???

PT&G Stealth Bottom Metal, Long Action, Bottom Bolt Release - Any Vendors Besides PT&G???

Considering buying this DBM setup. Any vendors out there that stock it? It's hard to find good feedback about PT&G customer service and shipping times.

I think PTG has great products. I have purchased many used items but I am afraid of their CS in case I get something that is incorrect. My opinion is to use the Savage long action DBM frame, keep the factory trigger guard and a purchase a Dark Eagle Customs magazine.

https://www.darkeaglecustom.com/magazines.php
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    I think PTG has great products. I have purchased many used items but I am afraid of their CS in case I get something that is incorrect. My opinion is to use the Savage long action DBM frame, keep the factory trigger guard and a purchase a Dark Eagle Customs magazine.

https://www.darkeaglecustom.com/magazines.php
    Thank you. I wasn't aware of these. In my case, I'm looking to gain a little COAL. Capacity isn't main goal. I'd like to get a little more COAL for a 28 Nosler (Rifle is one of the new 110 Ultralights). If I grow to like the gun enough, and keep it around long enough, I'm thinking about a MPI stock. That's the only company making a stock I can find that won't add 0.5 - 3.0lbs to the rifle. That said, a MPI stock and Stealth DBM setup will cost as much as I paid for the whole rifle, so maybe I'll get over it.

Basic Member

Basic Member

Only compatible with side bolt release, OP has bottom release. Rifle could be modified for side release.