I still cannot believe they have not been more receptive to resolving the matter to your satisfaction. You could have done this over again and had exactly opposite results. I remember years ago placing an order with them and ordered a silicone cloth with my order. My package arrived and I noticed they left out the silicone cloth. I emailed them and told them the cloth was not in the box and not to send it, but just deduct the amount and add it to my MidwayUSA bucks. I immediately received an email saying it was going to be shipped out ASAP and I think I had it a couple of days later. All this over a silicone cloth. I guess times have changed.

MidwayUSA used to be competitive, but over the last year or so, their prices are typically higher than many other places. So, I have been using them much less lately. They certainly aren't the only outfit in town, and there are many options out there. I am stubborn, and if I knew I was in the right, I most certainly would have disputed my credit card purchase and washed my hands of them. I had a similar experience with Charter cable. I had been with them about 15 years and when I needed to renew my cable and internet, they were absolute jackasses. It was like they were all trained to play hardball.....because the powers that be said so. I almost feel like your situation is similar.

Well, I told Charter to stick it, and I have been with AT&T ever since. I think that tactic hurt them as they lost a bunch of customers over those antics. If MidwayUSA sticks to behaving like that, they will too.